Liquid Chalk Markers Maker - Angel Chalk Product Type - Art/Children/Home Where to buy - Amazon Price - $18.98
Are you tired of that dull and boring chalk? Are you sick and tired of the regular chalk that makes a lot of dust and hurts your health?
Your solution is here.
Angel Chalk has 10 super bright neon colors water based, easy to clean up with a wipe cloth without the mess of others.
-Angel Chalk is designed to work fantastic on most NON-POROUS surfaces as described before.
- Each marker pen has 8 grams of high quality ink with a unique reversible nib, chisel and bullet tip that will allow you to make incredible creations!
- Angel Chalk is NonToxic and Eco-Friendly conforms to ASTM-D4236 EN71-3, xylene free, odor free, long lasting and tips don´t dry-out.
- Always test the surface in a small area before use
- WARNING: DO NOT BUY THESE CHALK MARKERS IF YOU PLAN TO USE THEM ON CHALK BOARD PAINT OR ANY OTHER POROUS SURFACE BECAUSE THEY WILL STAIN!!!"
How to use the markers:
1. Shake well with cap on and up-wright remove cap.
2. Press tip on a flat surface for a few seconds until tip fills with ink
3. Recap tightly after use and store in horizontal position. Place the cap carefully to ensure you don´t damage the marker tip
These are all kinds of fun! Angel markers are liquid chalk, so you do not want to use them on a porous surface or chalk board but they are perfect for mirrors and windows. The instructions are easy to read and follow and the colors are varied and you can create many hours of fun and many pictures with these.
With a little practice my friend and I created two pictures on my windows and combined them afterwards into one window overlapping and created a 3D effect. The markers did take a little to get used to and admittedly looks far better with darkness behind it than with light but we had a blast and it ate up quite a few hours of talk and music and was extremely relaxing
As with anything artistic you have to clean up afterwards. Cleaning the chalk markers off the window was a breeze with just a rag and water (or paper towels since these do stain rags) and just dry it afterwards, or leave it to dry if you want. However, I recommend staying int he middle of the window/mirror and not the outside edges unless you want to SCRUB! I got some of this on my walls and window sill and it took forever to get it off, and some of it is still on, I just got tired of scrubbing. So be careful! Other than that I can say that these were way too much fun and I can't wait to use them again!
Note - I received this product in exchange for an honest review.