Sunday, November 28, 2010

Versatile Blogger Awards!!!

The Book Kritik has awarded me with The Versatile Blogger Award. My first award, Thank you! It means so much to me when I get comments and find new blogs to follow and interact with!

 
The rules of this award are:
1. Share 7 things about yourself
2. Pass The Award to 15 bloggers recently discovered.
3. Notify the blogger recipients
4. Link The blogger who gave the award.

 
Seven things about myself:
1 - I love getting shots! i get any kind of shot i can just for the fun of it.
2- I am legally blind (but can see well enough to read nad function) just cant drive =(
3- I am allergic to all animals but have 2 dogs and 2 cats.
4- My favorite colors are black and purple
5- I hate sterotypes in books, the goth does NOT have to always do drugs and be the troublemaker, we can be well adjusted and sweet!!
6- I love mythology and lore
7- My favorite animals are red pandas, wolves and hyenas.

 
Now i guess i give the award to other bloggers, i may not have 15 though since most already have this award >.< but here goes.

 
  1.  aobibliosphere
  2.  Lu's Bloody Big Book Blog
  3.  Whats Your Story? Reviews
  4.   Magical Faeries Paranormal Reviews
  5.   A Reading Kabocha
  6. A Library Girls Familar Diversions

4 Comments:

  1. Ashley Delgado said...
    Thanks so much for the award!
    AO said...
    hi LunaMoth. thank you very much for including me in your list. thank you too for your support. i appreciate this very much! congratulations too!
    A Library Girl said...
    Thank you from me, too. :)
    Unknown said...
    Hi! I'm a new follower. Congrats on winning the award. Thank you so much for putting me on your blog list :) I love the look of your blog (especially the header). Looking forward to reading more of your posts. Have a great week.

    Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1