Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

RULES

  • grab your current read
  • open to a random page (if your doing it e-reader style just use the page your on or a few pages back/forward)
  • post up (2) sentances from the book to share
  • please try not to include spoilters!

Title - Catching Fire (The Hunger Games book 2)
Author - Suzanne Collins


Lines
I like to watch his hands as he works, making a blank page bloom with strokes of ink, adding touches of color to our previously black and yellowed book.

3 Comments:

  1. Dazzling Mage said...
    This is one of my favorite scene. Great teaser. =)
    Book Kritik said...
    I loved catching fire the most from the series! Great teaser, if only I have the book to reread it!
    AO said...
    hi LunaMoth. thanks for grabbing my button. it looks lovely too on your blog. making one is really easy, here's the link:
    http://www.manicmother.com/2009/09/how-to-make-grab-my-button-box.html

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1