Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Rules
  1. Open your current read to a random page
  2. Select (2) sentances from that page to share (can be more but not too much!)
  3. Share the Books Title and Author
  4. No Spoilers!
Title - Silver Phoenix
Author - Cindy Pon

Lines

Ai Ling stared at her hands. "That's so sad."
"Ah, who weds for love anyway? We're bound by what our parents dictate when it comes to marriage."

Despite the lines, this is not a romance story, its more an adventure and im enjoying it very much.

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Interesting teaser!


    In response to your comment on my blog, I'm struggling through Angelfire. I don't know what it is about it, I'm just not loving it.

    Amanda
    http://www.lettersinsideout.com
    fredamans said...
    I'll be reading this one soon.

    Thanks for stopping by today. I follow now.
    Christy @ TheReaderBee said...
    Great teaser!! I've read a little about this book, and it sounds interesting! Enjoy!
    Dazzling Mage said...
    Amazing teaser! Really curious about the books.
    TheBookAddictedGirl said...
    Sounds good, and amazing teaser! Can't wait to see what you think!

    And, well, yes, but a creepy-cute... In a creepy way... Good point. ;) And it is good. (:

    Hope you enjoy your book and thanks for the comment!

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1