Friday, March 25, 2011

Follow Friday + Blog Hop

Question:
If you could physically put yourself into a book or series...which one would it be and why?

Harry Potter books! learning all the spells, going to school at Hogworts, and seeing all the magic happen would be fantastic. Also trips to Hogsmeade and the adventures i could have (evil wizards aside).

Question:
Give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you
  1. I am a cover judger. If it has something on the front I don't like, I will pass it by.
  2. I take my Kindle or a book with me everywhere, even if I know I will not have an opportunity to read.
  3. I am unreachable if I am reading, You can call my name and I won't hear you.
  4. My favorite book combines my two favorite things: Animals and art. (A Whisper Of Wings) Its so special to me because it also makes me cry and laugh.
  5. I rather dislike vampire and werewolf stories. Zombies, Fae, Witches, Etc.. are all OK to me.

2 Comments:

  1. Brooke said...
    I judge books by covers, too. You're not alone! Also, I chose Harry Potter for todays answer, too!

    Happy Hop,
    Brooke
    Unknown said...
    I would have to say the Dark Hunter Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon. There is just too much yummy and it is a huge series so the yum will be lasting for ever!

    Mad Scientist

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1