Sunday, March 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (Vlog)

This is my first ever Vlog, I was VERY nervouse, so pardon me. (I even forgot what i was thinking at the end, eep!) Enjoy.
Oh also, i never noticed i had an accent before! or such a raspy voice.



Won
Soul In Love Bookmarks + extras

Bought
Eon by Alison Goodman
Dread Locks by Neil Shusterman
Red Riders Hood by Neil Shusterman
Duckling Ugly by Neil Shusterman

Review
Blood of a Werewolf by T. Lynn Tolls

Kindle (bought/gift)
Inner Demons by Sarra Cannon (R.A.K gift)
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
The Dragons of Noor by Janet Lee Carey
Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney
The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
Bones of the Dragon by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman
Secret of the Dragon by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1