Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

This Week "Project 17" by Laurie  Faria Stolarz

Rules:
1. open your book to a random page, share a few sentances.
2. no spoilers please!

Lines
I take one last look at my group -  at Gret and Tony, now feeding each other fingerfuls of lemon filling from the douhnuts; at Liza, still taking notes; at Mimi in all her layers of blackness; and then at Chet in his straitjacket.
"This is gonna be one bitchin' movie," I say, more excited than i ever thought possible.

Thoughts
This is a diffrent story then the vampires, fairies and other mythical creatures and its a nice refresher fromt hem =)

2 Comments:

  1. Angela @ Reading Angels said...
    This one sounds really good!! I'll have to check it out. Thanks for visiting my TT and Contest.
    Alyssa Kirk said...
    Off the wall and quirky. Sounds fun!

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1