Sunday, March 14, 2010

In My Mailbox - Kindle


Panda Decided she wanted to check out the books, she says i should read Sunshine next, she enjoys
me reading her vampire novels.

Paperback - bought
none
Paperback - Swap
Sunshine by Robin Mckinley
Paperback - Review
Sea Clearwater by Selene Cardenas
Kindle - the purple faerie thing in the pic is the back of my kindle =)
Brighid's Quest  by P.C. Cast - won from librarything early reviewers
Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder - early review copy from Netgallery
Hard Magic by Laura Anne Gilman - early review copy from Netgallery

1 Comment:

  1. Ky said...
    Shusterman rocks as does Robin McKinley. Sunshine is one of my all time favorite vampire novels and I adore anything by Shusterman though I haven't read the Shadow Club yet. I love your kindle cover by the way. SO PRETTY!

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1