Sunday, March 7, 2010

In My Mailbox - Kindle

Slow week for my Mailbox, not so much for my Kindle!

Bought - Paperback/Hardcover
Swapped - none
For Review - none
Kindle - Bought/Free
Moonstone by Marilee Hicks - Kindle edition is FREE (limited time)
Haven by Justin Kemppainen -  FREE (smashwords)
The Weight of Blood (Half Orcs 1) by David  Dalgish This is a fantasy and not YA (sometimes i need a YA break) (smashwords)
The Gateway by Glenn Thater More fantasy (smashwords)
Amberville by Tim Davys  FREE for limited time, the concept of this one really got me.. stuffed animals alive?!

Thats it this week! next week I will have more luck with my mailbox *fingers crossed*




4 Comments:

  1. Sherrie said...
    Hi!
    Great stack of books. Enjoy them. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2010/03/in-my-mailbox.html
    April (BooksandWine) said...
    E-Books are awesome, I love my Sony Reader. Sometimes I wish it was a kindle, but ah well.

    Happy reading :-)
    Stephanie said...
    These look really good. Have a great week!
    Lori said...
    I am so fricken jealous, I might hate you (not really) I want an ereader..*sighs* It sure is puuurty. I hope that you will enjoy your books. Here's mine.

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1