Monday, November 24, 2014

Niacinamide Vitamin B3
Maker - InstaNatural
Product Type - Moisturizing lotion
Where to buy - Amazon
Price - $19.97 + shipping without Prime


The Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer is a hydrates and plumps the skin. This is a rich and heavy moisturizer (not to be confused with our Vitamin B3 Serum), but it also dries fast and can be used in conjunction with the Niacinamide serum to diminish redness and inflammation, as well as reduce the appearance of scar, acne and hyperpigmentation. Our formula also contains Vitamin C that works synergistically to minimize damage from environment factors and promote ongoing skin health and rejuvenation, so you can attain a radiant, youthful glow. 

 Key Ingredients: 

+ 5% Niacinamide
+ Vitamin C 
+ Matrixyl 3000 
+ Rosehip Oil



I am always in the market for a natural, better moisturizer than my current one. This was a nice departure from my usual. The first thing I  noticed was the pretty packaging, the rosey-purple color is very inviting and makes me want to open it up. 

The air pump is what I noticed next, I LOVE air pumps. They are are far easier to use than a regular pump and offer more control over how much you squeeze out and it does not go everywhere so there is no mess. 

The smell of this was almost non-existent , there was a slight smell that was a tad unpleasant but it quickly went away while applying the product. Now to the product, it is THICK! I was surprised at how creamy and thick this was, as you can see in the picture below it was not moving! This means that it did take a little extra time to rub into the skin but also that you need to not use as much so it's kind of a good thing!  Overall, I really did like this and it did provide me with adequate moisture for these dry winter months and I would recommend this to my friends and others. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1