Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Dot&Dot small organizer packs
Maker - Dot&Dot
Where to buy - Amazon (4 pack)
Price - $29.97 + shipping if you do not have prime


Available in multiple colors: gray, green, purple, pink, red, dark blue, light blue, yellow and orange Small Packing Cube Size: 11" x 6.75" x 3"

Product Benefits: See through mesh panel of these travel packing organizers allows you to easily find what you need.

Maintain your privacy while going through security in the airport. Save time ironing your clothes at the hotel. The packing cube set will help minimize wrinkles on your clothes.

Maximize your luggage space so you can squeeze in more of your stuff. Traveling with the entire family? Make packing and unpacking easy by assigning a cube per person or purpose.

Save time packing and unpacking by allowing you to unpack only what you need. These travel packing cubes fit on your luggage, duffel, suitcase, backpack, slim bags on on their own.


I love these! They are well made and store quite a bit of things, i fit around fourty jars of lotion in three of them plus some soaps. They fill out and up to accomadate most small to medium sized items, perfect for your travel toiletries. I like how lightweight they are but still sturdy and easy to use. It has mesh to see your items through and easy zippers that open with no catching. The only thing off? I picked purple and the color i got was cranberry, but its still a lovely color! I think any of the colors could be paired well with your luggage, there is plenty to chose from! I would reccomend these for sure to anyone traveling. 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    I want these for my weekend trips.

    mommyonrecess.com
    Anonymous said...
    I have these too. And some of Dot&Dot's other travel accessories like the packing folders, hanging toiletry kit, travel bottles, shoe bag.
    Unknown said...
    These look really cool. Looks ideal for when I travel twit my toddler. I can see rate everything by categories.

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1