Wednesday, November 19, 2014


Lemon zester and grater
Maker - Chef Proven
Product type - Zester + Grater
Where to buy - Amazon
Price - $12.87 + shipping without Prime


Our Professional Zester Grater is the easiest way to add instant flavor and uniqueness to all of your dishes. 

 Take your dishes from good to great!
 - Grate a rich Parmesan or Reggiano over your favorite pasta or salad
 - Zest fruit including lemons, limes, oranges and coconuts 
- Grate chocolate to sprinkle over delectable desserts or ice cream
 - Grate ginger or garlic for stir fries, stews and more 
- Zest lime or orange over the top of your favor beer or cocktail 
-Toss your old spices and grate fresh cinnamon and nutmeg for today's meals Here are just some of the reasons why Chef Proven's Professional Zester Grater is the best on the market: 
- High grade stainless steel durable blade never needs sharpening 
- Soft comfortable non-slip grip 
- Unique ergonomic design for maximum control and easy use



While I do not zest lemons or lime often, I do use a lot of cheese for many recipes and I love fresh grated cheese on my salads. This grater comes packaged with a sheath to fit over it to keep it clean and sharp, a feature that is greatly (no pun intended) appreciated. 

It is easy to hold and the stainless steal rips through cheeses easily creating small flakes for soups, salads and pastas. The design is simple and sleek with a hole int he handle so you can hang it up with your other tools and take up little space. You can easily use this for chocolate, nuts, citrus, coconut or even garlic. It is easy to clean and I would recommend this to someone who likes to add a little something special to their dinners or desserts.

I used this for soft cheese, an unwise idea but even though it took a while it worked for that as well and made me some tasty nachos! 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1