Thursday, November 6, 2014


Ashieda Konja facial sponge
Maker - Asheida
Where to buy - Amazon
Price $9.98 + shipping without prime


Facial Sponge by Ashieda Made from natural Konjac vegetable fiber with collagen, this sponge has an extra fine texture and is the ideal cleanser for every type of skin, even the most sensitive.

 Exfoliates, Nourishes and Repairs Skin The Natural Clear Skin Cleansing Sponge will exfoliate dead cells while leaving behind a soft film that will nourish and protect your skin with additional collagen.

 It will tighten and plump your skin and fight wrinkles by softening the keratin structure and repairing the elastin fiber needed to keep skin from sagging.

 Cleanse pores, eliminate blackheads, dirt and oil without need of another cleanser Naturally moisturize your skin Gently exfoliate your skin, bringing out a natural shine Balance the PH of your skin Help repair and renew your skin 100% Natural The Natural Clear Skin Cleansing Sponge is manufactured using only natural processes, with no preservatives, no coloring and no additives.

 It is completely bio-degradable, naturally sustainable and environmentally safe. Softly massage your face to a clear, healthy glow with the only sponge that will nourish and protect even the most hyper-sensitive skin.



When I received this sponge I was confused. It was so hard! After leaving it under warm water for about 30 seconds though the fibers expand and it gets soft and pliable. I used this alone and while it was very soft and gentle on my skin I did not feel like it was doing much int he way of exfoliation. However when I paired this with a sugar scrub to use on my face I found it really held up and the scrub did not fall into the sponge and get lost like some other products (You know how you put a product on your sponge and it disappears and you have to use more? not so with this!)

When you put this up, either just on the side of your tub or using the attached string, it will dry out quickly and feel quite odd (kind of slimy but fun) and then dry completely, it will not go back to the original super hard state, not that I have seen anyways. Just run it under water and its back to its pliable nature. I do love this product, I use it once a week when i exfoliate my face, it is the perfect size to cup your cheeks and chin and get into all those nooks. 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1