Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Rules

1. open up your current read to a random page
2. choose (2) sentances to share
3. share the name of the book and the author
4. try not to have any spoilers!

Lines

As clouds drifted over the mountaintop I felt faint, I flailed, reaching for the windowsill and my fingernails dug into the wooden trim. My vision distorted until I saw hundreds of men fighting in the street below. Thier swords slashed and clanged as blood poured forth into the gutters. The screams of the women cowering in the alleys caused ice dread to race through my veins. I turned away from the window and threw up.

Oubliette by Meg Jensen

1 Comment:

  1. fredamans said...
    Nice cover, and cool teaser. Let me wondering what led to that point.

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday_11.html

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1