Friday, July 22, 2011

Blog Hop + Follow Friday


Question -  Name 3 authors that you would love to sit down and spend an hour or a meal with just talking about either their books or get advice on writing from?
Oh! thats a hard one, but definatly one would have to be R. A. Salvatore, his books about Drizzt Do'Urden were the first books i really got into 13 years ago, if it were not for him  i do not think i would be such an avid reader now. The other two? Margaret Weiss because her writing is so wonderful and she can capture me in a way few authors can and finally, Julie Kagawa, she just seems fun =) 


Question - What’s the ONE GENRE that you wish you could get into, but just can’t? 
Urban Paranormal Romance. Now i do like Urban Fantasy/Paranormal but i hate it if it has an ounce of romance. I am not a romance person, i like action and thrilling books. Magic, creatures and mayhem i dont like some sappy love story screwing up a hard-ass heroin or hero and making them do dumb things that have me flinging my kindle (sorry again sweetie) across the room.

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I almost picked Julie! She'd be a blast to hang out with.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you have a great weekend.

    Amanda @ Letters Inside Out
    Karen said...
    That's interesting. i need a touch of romance in my books. Or at least some type of strong relationship to keep me interested.
    I do hate when the love story takes over the plot though and it becomes little more than when they will hook up.
    Sniffly Kitty said...
    I wonder if R.A. Salvatore actually wrote most of the Drizzt books since those seem like they were of the ghostwritten long running series variety o_0 I will have to look this up ^.^

    Sniffly Kitty
    Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books
    Brooke said...
    Thanks for hopping by the blog this week!

    ~Brooke
    Unknown said...
    Great post hon!!! THank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1