Sunday, July 10, 2011

In My Mailbox

This is a culmination of the month I was out of a laptop and moving.








Gift/Won

Oubliette by Megg Jensen - I actually won a contest for naming one of her characters (Zelor) so she autographed the book for me and im in the acknowledgements (so cool!)

Bought

Hand of Isis by Jo Grahmn
Hexed by Kevin Hearne
The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
Fins are Forever by Tera lynn Childs
The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittridge
Wolf Captured by Jane Lindskold
Through Wolf's Eyes by Jane Lindskold
The Dragon of Despair by Jane Lindskold
Wolf's Head Wolf's Heart by Jane Lindskold
Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari
Spectyr by Philippa Ballintine

2 Comments:

  1. Test said...
    Forever Are Fins (Love Tera's books!) and Putting Makeup on Dead People both look great, so I hope you enjoy them. Happy reading! :)
    Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...
    Wow, you have a nice stack of books this week in your mailbox. I still need to read Forgive My Fins.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1