Friday, January 7, 2011

Follow Friday/Blog Hop

This weeks question is:
What book influenced or changed your life? How did it influence/change you?

Good Question! there are quite a few, the Sweep series realy got me motivated to keep up with my Wiccan studies and practice. "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee" and "Last of the Mohicans" really made me stop and think about how a civilization can be so lost so quickly but also how it can still stand proud and retain its beliefs after all its been through.  







And FF question is:
What book(s) have you discovered lately from someone's book blog?

Practicly ALL my books haha. Forgive my Fins, The Hunger Games series, Bloodthirsty, The Maze Runner series..etc. I always look up books that seem interesting from reviews ive read. To me, its one of the best ways to find books!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1