Tuesday, January 1, 2013



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



LINES 

"No. At least you've been human."

"you're alive and I'm dead and you envy me? I'd rather be a fox running alive in the woods than a dead Buddha. What can you want?"

"love." i mouthed the neck and tasted grainy sweetness.

Something moved against my lip as the ghost laughed bitterly. "there is more to life than love. Mercifully. Humaness will not assure that he loves you."

"but it gives me a chance. A fox and a man? I have no other hope."

 
The Fox Woman by Kij Johnson

6 Comments:

  1. Liesel K. Hill said...
    Great teaser! Very intriguing! :D
    fredamans said...
    There really is not much more to life if you don't have love or get love.
    Love makes everything better.

    Happy new year!
    Ciska said...
    Sounds interesting am curious what it is all about.
    Happy new year to you :)

    Thanks for dropping by on my Teaser
    Angela ReadingCave said...
    Ahhh... A sweet teaser- She is right though a fox and a man have no chance together.

    MY TT
    Naomi Hop said...
    Oooh... that sounds interesting!! Great teaser!!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    Anonymous said...
    Sounds interesting. But I'll have to wait for your full review. Great TT Post :)

    Laurynne @ Coffee, Books & Lipgloss - My Teaser Tuesday Post

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1