Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Shield of Sea and Space
Author - Erin Hoffman
Series - Chaos Knight #3
Genre - Fantasy
Pages - 300
Release Date - Spring-Summer 2013

 
The epic conclusion to the Chaos Knight story!

 Vidarian Rulorat, called the Tesseract, a powerful magic-user whose abilities spread across multiple elements, finds himself at war with the Alorean Import Company, a powerful cabal of merchants wealthy enough to buy nations. By opening the gate between worlds, Vidarian released the Starhunter, goddess of chaos. With her coming, wild magic returned to the world of Andovar, bringing with it shape- changers and strange awakened elemental technologies, including many-sailed ships powered by air magic, and mechanical automata lit from within by earth and fire.

 Now, Vidarian discovers that the Alorean Import Company is determined to eliminate two- thirds of this new life on Andovar in the hopes of hoarding more magic for themselves in a new, worldwide plutocracy. Along with his human, gryphon, and shapechanger allies, he must stop the Company if he is to safeguard any future for the diverse life of Andovar, including his and Ariadel's newborn daughter.

With the existence of whole species hanging in the balance, Vidarian is locked in a race for the future of the world.


Oh My Gosh! just look at that cover! all the books in this trilogy have fantastically beautiful covers, I wish more books employed artists like this instead of having the generic female face/body on the front.

8 Comments:

  1. Seirra Poirier said...
    This looks like a great series - I'll have to put it on my goodreads shelf! I totally love epic fantasy :) Great WoW!!!

    -Seirra @Dear, Restless Reader
    Grace Fonseca said...
    This isn't my cup of tea, but that cover is very eye-catching. Thanks for visiting me as well.

    Grace
    Debbie's World of Books said...
    Love the cover!
    Sarah@Catching Books said...
    I haven't heard of this one but it sounds great!!

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by :)
    Lisa (starmetal_oak) said...
    I've always wanted to read the first book of this series! And yes, this is a great cover!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!
    Naomi Hop said...
    Interesting cover Sarika!! Book sounds like fun too, magic equals great read for me!! Hope you enjoy it, when it gets here!!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    Micheline said...
    Oh my goodness that cover is just spectacular!! WOW ♥ This is a new series for me but man I'm so going to check it out!

    Thanks for spotlighting it & for stopping by my WoW earlier! Sorry it took me so long to get back :)
    Maria Behar said...
    Hi! I meant to come by last week, and somehow never got around to it...sorry about that... but now, here I am, and OMG, this is just a FANTASTIC pick!! That cover really blows me away, and the plot sure sounds fascinating, as well as exciting!! I'm putting it on my Goodreads TBR shelf right away!!

    Thanks for featuring this book, as well as for commenting on my WOW!! :)

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1