Friday, May 20, 2011

Follow Friday + Blog Hop


Question: Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you??
  1. I am a japanese drama geek, Jun Matsumoto and Tomohisa Yamashita are my fav actors =)
  2. I am a bit OCD. i HAVE to hit the side of my teacup 2 times with my spoon before i take the first sip, it has to sound and feel just right.
  3. I have 3 bottles of hand dissinfectant and a large one to refil those bottles, i use them alot
  4. I put all the names of the books i own in a envelope and i pick what i read next by randomly selecting one, i find its fun and i like surprises.
  5. I am extremely bad in crowds (unless its a concert) I get panicky and i will start to cry.

Question: If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?

Oh wow, lets see, I have read so many! but most likely either Faerun from the Legend of Drizzt books (the place is crawling with elves, dwarves, goblins and such!) It just seems like it would be an adventure. Now on the safer side I would definatly have to say Harry Potters world, who wouldnt want to fly on brooms and perform magic spells? even going to school sounds more fun!






7 Comments:

  1. Book Savvy Babe said...
    Love your FF posts, thanks for stopping by my blog. I love how you pick your next read, that’s a great way to do it actually!
    Anonymous said...
    Thanks for stopping by!

    I am also bad about crowds. I have bad anxiety attacks. I'm a huge music fan, but sometimes concerts even get too "packed" for me so I have to move from the front to the back.
    Sarah M said...
    I love the idea of #4. I should totally do this. I have such a hard time choosing what to read next. Partly because I forget what plot goes with what book, so I can't remember which book I wanted to read the most.
    BLHmistress said...
    I like that idea putting the names of your books in an envelope I might have to give that a try.
    Unknown said...
    Hello darling!! *HUGS!* I love your answers to this weeks FF Question!!! I totally have OCD as well with other things. OH! putting names in an envelope definitely keeps things interesting when it comes to selecting books to read! Thanks for sharing that!!! *HUGS!* Have an awesome weekend hoN!
    Kristen - Seeing Night said...
    Thanks for visiting my blog! I love Jun Matsumoto and Tomohisa Yamashita !! They are just so cute!! Ive watched all their dramas :) and of course listen to their music
    Bookluvr Mindy said...
    I added the Link Thingy to the bottom of the Book Club post so go ahead and add your blog!

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1