Sunday, October 26, 2014


Vitamin C Serum
Maker - Sano Care
Product type - Serum
Where to Buy - Amazon.com 
Price - $18.85usd + Shipping












Our Vitamin C Serum is immersed in Hyaluoronic Acid, and has a 20% concentration of the most stable form of Vitamin C, Sodium Ascorbic Acid. 

 Our serum is effective for improving skin brightness and anti aging.



REVIEW

I really do not know what to say about this serum, it is your typical topical serum for providing Vitamin C into your skin in a fast, easy, safe way. It did make my skin firmer and brighter but there were just some things that made it unpleasant for me. One, the consistance of this, it was a very runny, clear liquid and if I put too much on my fingers it was a juggling game to get it to not fall off before I got to my face with them. As you can see in the picture, the serum ran off my hand while taking it. 



This had no smell and that was lovely since some can have a ton of chemical odor, I also enjoyed that it had an eyedropper for application. However you MUST use a moisturizer afterwards! this will seriously  dry out your skin in a flash. You only need a few drops of this, do not go overboard.

 I know that I will not buy this when my sample is gone, I will use it until it is though and I hope others out there will as well since I am sure it will work for someone (just not me) The eye serum I got with it (it comes with every order) is wonderful though! Thick and creamy with no smell its easy to apply around the eyes and is not irritating, it made my eyes brighter and my dark circles a little lighter. 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1