Wednesday, October 29, 2014

ExceptionalSheets 900 gram Egyptian Cotton 2-Piece Bath Towel
Maker - ExceptionalSheets
Sold by - E Luxury Supplies 

These 900 GSM 2-piece bath towels are the most luxurious Egyptian Cotton towels on the market. The towels are extra-absorbent and are made with 100-percent Egyptian cotton.

The towels come in White, Cream, Black, Chocolate, Light Blue, Navy Blue, Plum, Red, Rust, Toast, Charcoal, Forest Green, Stone, Latte, Purple, Sea Foam, Teal and Tea Rose.

 Each Towel is 30 inches wide x 55 inches long.



Review


The name does not lie, these towels are exceptional! The first thing I noticed was how large these are, easily can wrap around my body with room to spare and they are PLUSH, super soft and you can really feel the thickness of it, very well made stuff here I have used this for both body drying and hair drying and they work very well, the water is absorbed quickly. However trying to wrap such a big towel around my head to dry my hair was a hassle as these are rather heavy as well. 

The color i chose was Teal and it was spot on, very pretty color. They have a ton of option for color and I would love to get these in the dark purple/eggplant shade as well as black. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1