Thursday, October 30, 2014


Organic Seaweed Powder
Maker - Azara Organics
Type of Product - Powder for masks, body wraps and more. 
Where to buy - Amazon.com
Price - $17.95 + shipping


The Ancient Secret to Silky Smooth Skin

 For centuries Northern European and Asian cultures have used the rejuvenating power of seaweed to achieve soft and supple skin, reduce inflammation, and detoxify the body.

 The Magic of Seaweed

 The first time you try our Seaweed Powder in a facial mask or body wrap you will be transported to the sea. Marvel at the feeling of calm that comes over you as the nutrient loaded seaweed satisfies and cleanses your malnourished skin. Experience an overall sense of well being as the unique mineral properties flush out the toxins leaving your skin smooth and youthful.

 A Chemical-Free Solution to Healthy Skin

 The skin-care business can be a frustrating industry to work in. Millions of dollars are spent creating and advertising miracle cures that only leave our skin in worse shape and are even harmful to our health. Here at Azara Organics we have a simple rule for any product we create or use. If we don't feel safe and comfortable ingesting it into our body then it does not belong on our skin.

 The Finest Quality Seaweed Money Can Buy

 Our Organic Seaweed Powder(Ascophyllum Nodosum) is wild harvested from the clean cold ocean water of the North Atlantic. We constantly test it to insure its quality and consistency. We are happy to share the lab results for those who are interested.


Review

This comes in a large 8oz jar which is PLENTY of powder to do your face once a week or a full body wrap since a little goes a long way. The powder is very fine and soft, it dissolves well in water (but make sure you use more than recommended since it tends to clump up and its a bit hard to spread) I have only used this as a facial mask so I can not say anything about how it is on the body but this is great for tightening and making the facial skin smooth and soft.

Dog not included! Size reference only.

I have this one right now as I type because I wanted to tell you my experience as I went along. It went on smoothly, it is goopy and slimy and easy to spread as long as you put enough water in it and mix well, there are however some clumps that will just not come out so you have to smoosh them well with your fingers before you put it on, or leave them that's fine.

After about ten minutes you can really feel it hardening and tightening your skin, you may also get itchy. You may also scare you mother when you walk out to get tea, a bonus! This really does smell like seaweed, very beachy and organic smelling. After about 10 - 15 minutes its time to take it off (I go for 20 because I am lazy and want it to be totally dry) You need to use a warm cloth and you need to scrub, this does not want to come off easily! The scrubbing however leaves your skin exfoliated and smooth and moisturized (you can add moisturizer afterwards but I do not since I do this at night)

This is defiantly a good skin buff and shine and like I said it is a very generous amount in the jar (see that pic? it is as big as my dogs head!) I will continue to use this weekly or biweekly and when it runs out I think i will buy more. Give it a shot, you will not be dissapointed, just be prepared to scrub!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1