Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Haunted Moon (Otherworld #13)
Author - Yasmine Galenorn
Genre - Paranormal/Romance
Pages - 336
Release Date - January 29 2013


Description from Goodreads

 We’re the D’Artigo sisters: savvy half-human, half-Fae ex-operatives for the Otherworld Intelligence Agency. My sister Delilah is a two-faced werecat and a Death Maiden. My sister Menolly is a vampire married to a werepuma. And me? I’m Camille, a wicked-good witch with three sexy husbands. I’m a priestess of the Moon Mother, and I’m training under the Queen of Darkness. Unfortunately, playing in the dark means that sometimes you stumble over secrets better left buried…

There’s a new Fae sorcerer in town—Bran, the son of Raven Mother and the Black Unicorn—and I’m the unwilling liaison between him and our new Earthside OIA. With cemeteries being ransacked and spirits being harvested by a sinister, otherworldly force, Aeval sends us to rescue the missing wife of a prominent member of the Fae nobility. Our search leads us to the mysterious Aleksais Psychic Network and, ultimately, to face the Lord of Ghosts where Morio and I must undergo a ritual that will plunge us directly into the world of the dead.

7 Comments:

  1. Megan said...
    Looks like a very cool book! I'll be adding that right to my to-read list. I'm a new follower via GFC. Stop by and check out my WOW if you'd like here: http://thebookasylum.blogspot.com/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html

    Happy reading!
    Micheline said...
    I can't believe I'd never heard of this series before. I just went and added it to my ever growing 'to-read' shelf on Goodreads ;) This sounds exactly the kind of series I'd obsess about, thank you so much for spotlight it and bringing it to my attention! Old follower, here's my WoW pick this week.

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows
    Book Sake said...
    I haven't heard of this series either, but it sounds good. Hope you enjoy it!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake
    Between the Bind said...
    I'm loving the vibe to this blurb! Can't wait to check out The Otherworld series... :)

    xo,
    JL
    Between the Bind
    Debbie's World of Books said...
    Sounds like an interesting read!
    Anonymous said...
    Love the cover to this one. I haven't read any of the books in this series yet though.Oh and congrats on the move! I also wish that I had my own library room, it would give me so much more room in my room, lol. :)


    New follower via GFC (from bookblogs.ning)
    Dragana M. said...
    I did not start Otherworld series yet, and I heard great things about it, but 12 books intimidate me. o.O Nice pick!

    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
    Check out what I am waiting for this Wednesday...

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1