Sunday, November 4, 2012

In My Mailbox

Okay so its finally happening after some false starts. I am DEFIANTLY moving tomorrow!  I already have my books over to the new place, and of course I got some more. Too bad I don't have my own library room.








REVIEW

Trapped (Iron Druid #5) by Kevin Hearne (Netgalley)
False Covenant (Widdershins Adventures #2) by Ari Marmell (Prometheus)
London Eye (Toxic City #1) by Tim Lebbon (Prometheus)






BOUGHT

Fenrir (Claw Trilogy #2) by M. D. Lachlan





SWAP/GIFT

Iced (Dani O'Malley #1) by Karen Marie Moning

4 Comments:

  1. Dragana M. said...
    Finally a fantasy lover like me. I can only drool at your books. :D
    I didn't yet start Iron Druid or Broken Empire series, but I got them on my tbr. Claw trilogy sounds very good, didn't sound about it before.

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM.
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
    Books Glorious Books said...
    I really love the covers for all these books. I've been wanting to read a couple of these too.
    Good luck with the move and happy reading!
    Sarah@Catching Books said...
    Awesome books this week!! I hope you enjoy them all :)

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my blog!!
    ChiKittie said...
    Wow, great haul. I am super jealous that you have ICED. I can;t wait for your review for the book. :)

    - Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1