Monday, September 24, 2012

Goodbye YA genre!



I have decided to switch my book focus from Young Adult to more Epic Fantasy/Historical Fiction/ Urban Paranormal. Why you ask? Im tired, I am tired of all the teen drama, the angst the mindless rabble and superficial thoughts that I find more and more in the genre these days. 

The world is coming to an end? OH NO! Johnny and I wont be able to go to prom! Really? THATS the priority right now? I left all that back in high school and I feel my tastes are changing, so my blog will as well. (not the layout just the content)

I Find i need Dragons, elves, orcs and adventure, swords and sorcery, mystical lands of ancient china and eygpt or the hard, gritty streets of LA packed with supernatural nasties to really get me interested now.

Not to say I will not be still reading the occasional YA, I have to keep up with Morganville vampires and House of Night of course! The YA reviews will just be fewer, unless I still get some to review. 

I hope you all stick with me and I hope you girls/guys can find some new genre, or new book that will catch your attention.

3 Comments:

  1. roro said...
    i love fantasy. i'll be here no mater your genre of choice
    Veronica Lee said...
    Fantasy is good! Yes, we'll certainly stick around whatever your choice!

    Have a nice day!
    Unknown said...
    Hello! I’m a follower of yours, and really love your site! I have nominated you for The Lovely Blog Award! I hope you check out my post which will feature your Blog as a nominee, tomorrow, Sunday, the 30th, and do check it, because I will be giving away a $5 Amazon Gift Card, something I chose to offer, so hope you stop by! :)
    http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1