Sunday, September 23, 2012

In My Mailbox

So Since I am moving I decided to splurge a bit and buy some books because most of my stuff will be in boxes for quite a while trying to figure out where everything is going to go into the new apartment. 





Bought

Men of Bronze by Scott Oden
Darklands (Deadtown #4) by Nancy Holzner
The Raft by S.A Bodeen
Outpost (Razorland #2) by Anne Aguirre






For Review

Hunter and Fox by Phillipa Ballantine
Blackdog by K.V Johansen






Gift/Trade

Petals from the Sky by Mingmei Yip
Song of the Silk Road by Mingmei Yip


2 Comments:

  1. June G said...
    Ooh...this is quite a nice stash! I have Outpost, myself. Thanks for dropping by. And no, you're not so out of the loop after all, but I'm glad I could bring you up to speed! Lol...
    ChiKittie said...
    Thank you for stopping by my blog - Bittersweet Enchantment!

    I hope you enjoy all of your books as well. I look forward to your review on The Raft. It looks really good.

    - Beckie

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1