Thursday, December 17, 2009

Book Watch

PREORDER FOR DECEMBER 29th (KINDLE 28th) 2009

Title - Deadtown
Author - Nancy Holzner
Description (from Amazon)
First in a brand new urban fantasy series that's "fresh and funny, with a great new take on zombies" (Karen Chance) and "full of dangerous magic and populated with characters so realistic, they almost jump off the page" (Ilona Andrews).

If you were undead, you'd be home by now...

They call it Deadtown: the city's quarantined section for its inhuman and undead residents. Most humans stay far from its borders- but Victory Vaughn, Boston's only professional demon slayer, isn't exactly human.

My Thoughts -
I don't really get into zombie stories (ok so I have never read one) but this one sounds interesting.

1 Comment:

  1. Ky said...
    Omg. I must read this. Or at least give it to my friend because she adores zombies. :D

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1