3 in 1 LED flashlight with magnetized base Maker - AYL - Accessorize your life Product - Home/Yard Where to buy - Amazon Price - $19.99 + shipping without PRIME
AYL LED CREE XP-E Car Flashlight; When Safety, Versatility and Security Matter!
Does the idea of carrying a bulky flashlight turn you off?
Or are you concerned about the cost of replacing flashlight batteries on a regular basis?
The truth is that, working with flashlights that produce unsatisfactory light can be frustrating to many people. Others find the usual flashlights quiet rigid hence can't be used in varied situations.
That is not the situation with the revolutionary CREE XP-E LED Car Flashlight!
The CREE XP-E LED Flashlight stands out as a 3-in-1 convenient lighting source; with a design that allows versatility for use in different scenarios.
Why choose the AYL LED Car Flashlight?
- It features a rugged and high quality military-grade design for durability and versatility. It can be used in a variety of applications which include cars, bikes, home, etc.
- The flashlight comes with an anodized aluminium body which is resistant to various elements of weather
- It is powered by 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- It is quite versatile and comes with a total of 29 LEDS (18 white LEDs and 11 red LED)
- It comes in a user-friendly design. It features a magnetic base that can be stuck on any metallic surface
- It comes with 3 light options; Cree, White, and flashing Red LED for improved visibility
- The bulbs can last for more than 100,000 hours
- Easy operation: 1st click turns the CREE LED, 2nd click lights-up the 18 white LED, while 3rd click turns on RED LED
I need light, I can't see in the dark well at all and when i need to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom or let my dog out I need some sort of visual help.
The flashlight takes two double A batteries (not included) an has three settings accessed by a single button near the top of the flashlight. The first hit of the button is the top light, a single beam of very bright light. This is great for concentrate light to get around in the dark with. it shines pretty far and the light extends outward from the beam a bit so you have a fairly large circle to see in.
The second press activates the side beam. A row of LED lights creating a line of light, which sadly is a bit dimmer than the single beam but this light is perfect for looking under chairs, couches, beds and counters. It lets you see a line of light in small spaces.
The last click uses both the line light and the single beam and the light turns to red. I do not know what good a red light is for at night looking for things but I believe if you are in danger or lost the red light (which blinks) is a great signal to others that you need help.
This flashlight is very versitle and being 3 in 1 you can definatly use this singlely instead of three separet flashlights, it is small enough to it into a drawer as well or a glove box in your car for emergencies.
note - i received this product in exchange for an honest review.