Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WoW - Black Arts

Black Arts
Author - Faith Hunter
Series - Jane Yellowrock #7
Genre - Urban Paranormal
Pages - 336
Release Date - January 7 2014


Jane Yellowrock is a shape-shifting skinwalker who always takes care of her own—no matter the cost... 

 When Evan Trueblood blows into town looking for his wife, Molly, he’s convinced that she came to see her best friend, Jane. But it seems like the witch made it to New Orleans and then disappeared without a trace. 

Jane is ready to do whatever it takes to find her friend. Her desperate search leads her deep into a web of black magic and betrayal and into the dark history between vampires and witches. But the closer she draws to Molly, the closer she draws to a new enemy—one who is stranger and more powerful than any she has ever faced.


I just can not say enough about this series! I LOVE it. It has action, a touch of romance and is one of the only clean UPs I have come across. I am in no way a clean person but after swear words every sentence and sex rampant (blood doesn't bother me nor does gore or violence) you just want a good UP that is calm and serene in those aspects.

8 Comments:

  1. Shane @ItchingforBooks said...
    I love the cover. Sounds interesting too. Thanks for sharing :)

    new follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-65-second-chances.html
    Christy @ TheReaderBee said...
    I've not heard of this book before, but it sounds like and interesting read! I hope you enjoy it when you do read it. :)
    Shooting Stars Mag said...
    I haven't read this series, but that's great you love it so much. I want to read more books like these.
    Seirra Poirier said...
    I own the first 3 books in this series and I can't wait to start it!

    Like you, I need to have all the books before I pick them up :)

    Awesome WoW, love UF!

    My WoW HERE.
    -Seirra @ Dear, Restless Reader
    Synchronized Reading said...
    I've not heard of this series before, but I haven't read a UF in awhile. I will definitely have to look into the series.

    Janina
    My WW!
    Alise said...
    This one is new to me but it sounds pretty interesting, and the author's name is familiar.
    Naomi Hop said...
    YEAH!! What a badass cover!! I love it, nice choice!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    Ciska said...
    Hope you can continue reading this series soon!

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1