Sunday, February 19, 2012

In My Mailbox

This week i finally got to go to Edward McKays and I traded in all my used books for store credit and came away with about 30 books! I swear they love me there and I love my used bookstore. Here is a small percentage what i got:





 Bought

The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
Fury of the Phoenix by Cindy Pon
Sea of Ghosts by Alan Campbell
Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran
Nefertiti by Michelle Moran
Girl in the Arena by Lise Haines
Walker Papers 1-6 by C.E. Murphey 
A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford 
Spellbent by Lucy A. Snyder
Shotgun Sorceress by Lucy A. Snyder




Swap/Gift

The Eyes of Kid Midas by Neal Shusterman
The Horns of Ruin by Tim Akers 





For Review

Fairy Metal Thunder by J. L. Bryan 
The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry
Halflings by Heather Burch 
A Beautiful Evil by Kelly Keaton 

10 Comments:

  1. Kristina said...
    I'm going to be getting Fairie Ring, I just found out she will be signing next month.
    great mailbox, lots of awesome books to read.

    Happy reading
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-45.html
    Natalie Frampton said...
    Woah soooo many lovely books! Hope you enjoy them all.
    Sash and Em said...
    Enjoy! Love A Beautiful Evil's cover!

    Our IMM!
    Jeremy said...
    Wow you got a lot of books this week and a good variety. I can't wait to see what you think of A Touch Mortal.
    Amanda said...
    I've wanted Girl in the Arena for SO long and I always forget about it! I don't even think it's on my wishlist.

    Thanks for stopping by mine!
    Tynga said...
    That's quite a selection you got there girl! Happy Reading =)
    Jayme @ The Secret Life of an Avid Reader said...
    There are so many great books there! Hope you enjoy them all!
    Sally@Always Lost in Stories said...
    Wow so many great books there, I wish I had a bookstore like that near me! I have Faerie Ring and Girl in the Arena on my shelves but I still haven't read them yet! Enjoy all your books!
    Sarah@Catching Books said...
    Awesome books this week!! I can't wait to read A Beautiful Evil!!

    Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!!
    Candace said...
    I have Cleopatra's Daughter and The Faerie Ring and really need to read them! Fury of the Phoenix is awesome! Fantastic book week!

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1