Friday, August 26, 2011

Blog Hop + Follow Friday



Question - In books like sookie stackhouse (true blood) series, the paranormal creature in question 'comes out of the closet' and makes itself known to the world. which mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet, for real? 
That is rather difficult a question! well we all know witches and vampires are already 'out of the closet' so perhaps, Skinwalkers. Those of native american legend that can change themselves into animals willingly and change back. (not a were-anything!) also i think mermaids, dryads, wood nymphs and faeries would be cool.. Hell, any and all i would love to come out!


Question - Non- book related this week. Do you have pets?
Why yes i do! I have the greatest little dog in the world.
Her name is Panda, shes a 3 1/2 year old Maltipoo (Maltese/poodle mix) and shes the love of my life. She is so funny, she runs around the house for no reason and she snuggles under the blankets with me at night (when shes not fighting crime that is with her AK 15) I don't know what i would do without her in my life and i will always be her mommy.


Puppy Rambo?

9 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    I am with you - let the all come out!! The picture of your tough pup is awesome!!

    Thanks for stopping by my site! I love your blog, I'm your newest follower!

    Evie
    Paromantasy
    Trish said...
    skinwalker sounds so creepy!

    Trish - My Friday Memes 
    Lacey said...
    OMG, lol, Rambo Pup! Awesome. and YES, let them all come out an play. You can read my FF
    New follower

    -Lacey
    Nick Sawatsky said...
    SKINWALKERS ARE CREEPS! At least on True Blood. Hahaha, love your set-up here.

    New follower! My FF: www.nicksawatsky.blogspot.com
    Farhana said...
    Haha lol let's just have earth teeming with freaky characters! That's so cool about skinwalkers! I've never heard of them before!!

    Great post, new follower:D

    My Post
    Amber Elise said...
    I salute your dog! Sooo cute!

    New follower, happy Friday!
    Alison Can Read said...
    Hopping through. Wow - a sharpshooter dog. Does she go after cats?
    My Hop
    DT said...
    skinwalker is a creepy sounding name but what they can do is so awesome!

    http://deadtreesandsilverscreens.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-me-fridayer-saturday.html
    Unknown said...
    Ooh! I love your choice. Native American myths and legends are full of interesting creatures.

    New follower. Please stop by and visit me at Lari Is Writing.

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1