Friday, August 5, 2011

Blog Hop + Follow Friday


Question - Talk about the book that most changed or influenced your life (was it a book that changed you from an average reader to an avid reader, did it help you deal with a particular difficult situation, does it bring you comfort every time you read it?)

My book would have to be.. The Dark Elf Trilogy Collectors Edition by R. A. Salvatore.

I picked up this book about 13 years ago, after i read it i HAD to read the rest so i picked up all the book (11 of them at the time i think) and read them over the years. 
It was the only book series i was reading at the time. Then i moved to florida in 2007 and shortly after i decided to branch out and read more because i was tired of waiting for the next Drizzt book to come out. So I guess in a way, R. A. Salvatore simultaneously sparked my interest, and helped me find new ones. I am also still avidly watching for and reading his books as well.






Question - What is the 1 ARC you would love to get your hands on right now?

Funny this is asked, i would love Neverwinter (Neverwinter book #2) by R. A. Salvatore that comes out in a few months. I want it NOW!

8 Comments:

  1. Grace Fonseca said...
    Interesting choices. New follower. Love your blog. Like your header. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.
    Amanda Welling said...
    New follower hopping through! :)Happy friday!

    Amanda
    Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!
    Melissa @ Mel's Books and Info said...
    It's funny that you picked Dark Elf Trilogy. I just had a patron at the library this week asking me for those books and raving about how much he loved them and got him hooked on reading. Sounds like I need to look into them! New follower!
    Vanessa Book ♥ Soulmates said...
    Thanks for hopping by! I love meeting fellow book worms! :)

    ♥ Vanessa
    Book Soulmates
    Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...
    Wow that's awesome! That's great that that series inspired you to read more! It's just always been that way for me :)

    Here's my FF!
    Kristin Aragon said...
    RA Salvatore is great.

    New Follower!

    My Follow Friday
    Imo said...
    New follower!
    Never heard of the Neverwinter books before, i'll have to go check it out on goodreads now :)
    I loved the Dark Elf trilogy, such amazing fantasy books. The only ones that can compete in my eyes are Tamora Pierce's novels.
    Anyways, please stop and say hi when you have a spare moment, i love meeting new people!
    Have an awesome weekend :D
    Unknown said...
    Neverwinter, I'm going to have to look that up! Love your site - I'm your newest follower!!

    Evie@Paromantasy

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1