Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

Phew, I was away for a few days but im back with this weeks WoW
Title - Sunshine
Author - Robin Mckinley
Genre - YA
Pages - 416
Release - April 6 2010
Description
They took her clothes and sneakers. They dressed her in a long red gown. And they shackled her to the wall of an abandoned mansion-within easy reach of a figure stirring in the moonlight.

She knows that it is a vampire.
She knows that she's to be his dinner, and that when he is finished with her, she will be dead. Yet, when light breaks, she finds that he has not attempted to harm her. And now it is he who needs her to help him survive the day...

3 Comments:

  1. YA Book Queen said...
    Oooh, interesting! I love the plot,

    Awesome pick! :)
    Ky said...
    I ADORE THIS BOOK! And why the heck is it labeled as YA?! O.O Lolz. Probably my favorite "vampire" novel of all time. I love Sunshine sooo much! Amazing read. And I love Robin McKinley as well. Plus the cover is just epic. :D
    LunaMoth said...
    lol thats what it was labeled on amazon

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1