- Design with kinesiology principle,stretched to fit the natural curves of your body.
- An improvement in posture.
- Quicker recovery post workout due to the enhanced support of the belt.
- Additional support to the back and lumbar during workout to further reduce or even completely eliminate soreness post workout.
- Provides compression and support for diastasis recti, pendulous abdomen and umbilical hernia.
- Breathable and lightweight, so you can wear it for long time you want.
This is my first waist trainer, and as such I was not sure what to expect..but i love it.
It is super comfy and easy to put on. I got a XL size because it is asian sizes but i could have gone down one without much complaint. It is adjustable and you can loosen it with the velcro straps. It did take me a bit to figure out what side is which (front/back) but ince i got it it was simple to put on and stay on.
The trainer keeps me straight and it does slim me. I havnt used it daily so i cant say if it has done anything permanant but i do not mind wearing it. It definatly feels consttictive! It is also breathable and does stretch when you inhale/exhale a bit so its never painful. I do notice that it binds my right side more than my left but that could just be my body shape.
The trainer is stylish and cute, black is always in style and while you wouldnt wear this out it does not show under tshirts much so wearing it around the house is no biggie. I am pleased with this trainer and will continue to use it as long as i am able and hope i get some great results.
Note - I have recieved this item in exchange for an honest review.