Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Top 10 Tuesday





This week is 2014 debut books HOWEVER, I am way too many series books I want so I will be picking those instead since I found it very hard to find debuts, I have been off the blog circut for a month or so, I am so out of the loop!

(in no particular order)

Skin Game (Dresden #15) by Jim Butcher 

(Don't you) Forget About me by Kate Karyus Quinn

Poison Promise (Elemental Assassin #11) by Jennifer Estep

Shattered (Iron Druid Chronicles #7) by Kevin Hearne

Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels #7) by Ilona Andrews

Crimson Veil (Otherworld #14) by Yasmine Galenorn

Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson #6) by Darynda Jones

The Winds of Winter (A Song of Ice and Fire #6) by George R.R. Martin

Ruin and Rising (The Grisha #3) by Leigh Bardugo

Redeemed (House of Night #12) by P.C + Kristen Cast



4 Comments:

  1. Linda @ (un)Conventional Bookworms said...
    Oh I'm looking forward to the next Dresden Files as well! I love Harry :) But he's in a difficult situation now, don't you think?

    Thanks for stopping by earlier :) Happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews
    Christy @ TheReaderBee said...
    Great list! I need to get caught up on my series books a well. ;0 I am really looking forward to reading Don't You Forget About Me! Sounds great. :)
    Shannon said...
    I have my eye on a few of those as well! I can't believe Ruin and Rising is coming out this year. I'm going to be sad that series is over.

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Shannon @ Rex Robot Reviews
    kristy1504 said...
    SO EXCITED FOR RUIN AND RISING! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1