Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My laptop that had everything on it has just died. I will be moving my files to a flash drive, hopefully i can  salvage my reviews i have typed up and the other stuff that runs my life. In the meantime the blog will continue until the 11th (Monday) of this month, for two weeks or so my blog will be down/not updated because i will be on vacation and im not bringing my laptop so i can focus on my family. I will still be reading though. Just letting you all know. Hopefully i can get a new laptop soon, or the big computer gets fixed while im gone.
 Have a great night and see you tommorow with a giveaway!

1 Comment:

  1. TheBookAddictedGirl said...
    Aww, no, I hate it when laptops die! It's the most annoying thing ever. But have a good time with your family! :)

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1