Friday, February 15, 2013

Follow Friday



Q: Write a letter to your fav character. Rant, rave or gush... just pretend they are real and you just want to let them know a 'few things'


Dear Drizzt Do'Urden,

You are one of the  most interesting, honorable and complex characters I have ever come across. Defying your race, surviving the Underdark and the Upper Realms where Dark Elves are feared and loathed. Making friends and losing friends you never give up and are always up for the adventure of a new day. With your twin scimitars in hand and a determined heart, you Drizzt have become my favorite character and I will continue to follow your story until the bittersweet end.

10 Comments:

  1. Jelly said...
    I have not met Drizzt before but from your letter, he sounds like very interesting character. The fan art is beautiful!
    The Readdicts said...
    I love complex characters! I haven't met Drizzt before, but I sure look forward to doing so soon. Great letter!

    New follower via GFC!

    Here's my Feature & Follow Friday post.

    Happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts
    Jessica @ a GREAT read said...
    Ooh nice letter! Haven't heard of this series, or don't recognize it at least! Starting to think we all should have clarified that, but then I do like the mystery of it all!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)
    Liesel K. Hill said...
    Dark Elves, huh? Haven't read this series, but totally want to check it out, now. Great letter! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. Old follower. Have a great weekend! :D
    Linda @ (un)Conventional Bookworms said...
    Nice letter, I need to know what series it's about!

    I'm a new GFC follower, here's my my FF post for this week.

    Have a fantastic weekend.
    Unknown said...
    New follower!

    Haven't heard of this character, but he sounds great :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/02/follow-friday_15.html
    Tena said...
    New follower!
    This book/character is new to me.

    Come visit..... My Feature and Follow
    BookCupid said...
    What an uplifting letter, so sweet.

    Thanks for stopping by :)
    Unknown said...
    Great letter! Love Drizzt! New follower!
    My FF
    Micheline said...
    I *still* haven't read this series yet but I really must - every time you mention it it tempts me more! I love that image of him with the black panther ♥ Thanks for sharing & for stopping by xox

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1