Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Teaser Tuesday + An Apology

Alright, I know it has been a month since I have posted. Honestly, a ton of stuff has been going on, and I am moving next month! So I have been very busy, also had some family loss and my dog has had some issues. I will try to be more constant with updates, I have still been reading lots and I hope you can forgive me.


Teaser Tuesday Rules
1. open your book to a random page.
2. choose 2 sentences to share, you may share more but not too much.
3. No Spoilers!

Lines

The boat slid onto a dark beach. Hazel led Frank to the black gates of Erebos. The spirits parted for them, sensing she was a child of Pluto. The giant three-headed dog Cerberus growled int he gloom, but he let them pass. Inside the gates, they walked into a large f pavilion and stood before the judges' bench. Three black-robed figures in golden masks stared down at Hazel.

The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan

5 Comments:

  1. Book Savvy Babe said...
    life happens, don't sweat the bloggy stuff :) I hope everything starts calming down for you, moving is ... ugh... anyhow, I like your teaser this week, I love greek mythology type books :) Have a good week,
    Book Savvy Babe
    fredamans said...
    Welcome back! Glad to see you are well and around. Sorry you have had a hard summer.

    Interesting teaser, very interesting.
    Dazzling Mage said...
    I'm at the last book of the Percy Jackson series, and I cannot wait to get into the Heroes of Olympus! Great teaser!
    кєяo said...
    Well, it's been almost a year since I last posted. Anyway, glad to see you!

    Wonder what the judges have in store for them. Haven't heard of a three-headed dog since Harry Potter;)
    Angela ReadingCave said...
    I've missed you! So glad you are back!

    I haven't started this series yet, but it is on my TBR pile.

    http://readingcave.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1