Sunday, January 15, 2012

In My Mailbox

I have gotten many books since my hiatus. Also, let me ask you, tomorrow for my creature blog would you rather see Dragons, Mermaids or something else? I am open to anything. 





BOUGHT

Hollowmen (The Hollows #2) by Amanda Hocking
Hate List by Jennifer Brown
Deadline by Belladonna Bordeaux
Asphodel (The Underworld Trilogy #1) by Lauren Hammond
Daughters of Rome by Kate Quinn
The Alchemist by Paolo Bacigalupi
The Gathering Storm (Katerina Alexandrova #1) by Robin Bridge
Inheritance series (1-4) by Christopher Paolini
Watership Down by Richard Adams 
Discworld Series (1-36) by Terry Pratchett
Wheel of Time Series (1-11) by Robert Jordan 





GIFT + SWAP

Echoes by Melinda Metz
Bitter Melon by Cara Chow




FOR REVIEW

Thief's Covenant by Ari Marmell

9 Comments:

  1. Misty said...
    Holy moly, that's a lot of books! Such pretty covers on most of them, too.
    Enjoy!
    Stepping Out of the Page said...
    Wow, such great books! I'm so excited to read The Hate List, it's waiting for me on my bookshelf! Incarnate and The Gathering Storm are definitely things that I'd like to pick up too. :)

    Check out my IMM here!
    Sarah@Catching Books said...
    Awesome books this week!! They all look great :)

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!!
    Shooting Stars Mag said...
    wow, that is a lot. nice!! I still need to read The Hate List. Soon, I swear!! ;)

    -Lauren
    Unknown said...
    SQUEE oh my! What lovely books you got!!! awesome haul! Thanks for stopping by!
    Candace said...
    I love the cover of The Alchemist! The Gathering Storm was a pretty good read! Lots of great books this week!
    Book Savvy Babe said...
    I keep seeing Incarnate everywhere, hope you like it, I'm looking forward to the reviews! Thanks for stopping by my IMM this week :) Book Savvy Babe
    jenn said...
    Great mailbox! Can't wait to hear what you think of them.
    Avery said...
    Whoa! So many books! I have been really curious about Faustine and Hollowmen, perhaps I should check them out! ;)

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1