Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Blood of Dragons
Author - Robin Hobb
Series - Rain Wilds Chronicles #4
Genre - Epic Fantasy
Pages - 448
Release Date - April 9 2013






The final volume in Robin Hobb's popular Rain Wilds fantasy series, Blood of Dragons completes the story of the dragons, their keepers, and their quest to find the lost city of Kelsingra—and the mythical silver wells that the dragons need to survive.

Can Tintaglia and the Elderlings unlock the secrets of the ancient city? Or are they doomed to extinction?

8 Comments:

  1. Dragana M. said...
    I have a lot of catching up to do regarding Robin Hobb. I just discovered her this year and read Farseer trilogy. It was great fantasy. I will have to read more next year. Altough I don't know if I will be able to catch up. :)
    Happy holidays!
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
    Check out what I am waiting for this Wednesday...
    Kristin A. said...
    I haven't read this series yet but it sounds great. I will have to Goodreads it and learn more.


    My WoW
    danicapage said...
    I've heard a lot about Robin Hobb but still have not read anything of hers. Thanks for the reminder that I probably really ought to do that.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time
    Michelles Paranormal Vault Of Books said...
    I am a new follower, and this book sounds interesting. :)

    WOW For Apollyon with teasers
    Kristen - Seeing Night said...
    Thanks for visiting my wow! I haven read a novel by Robin Hobb yet but this one sounds really good, I'll have to check out more of this authors titles :)
    brandileigh2003 said...
    Haven't heard of it, but looks fun!
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog
    Ciska said...
    I have never read a book by Robin Hobb. Hope you will be able to read it soon and get the whole story complete.

    Thanks for dropping by on my WW
    Dazzling Mage said...
    I am ashamed to say that I have not read this series, but now I really want to!

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1