Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 

Rules 
  1. Grab your current read
  2. Share two sentences from a random page, you can share more but not too much!
  3. No Spoilers Please 

LINES 

"Dragons don't have packs, Feybright. The dawn roarers will be my only pack. I'll miss you."

"A strange act of fate, our meeting," Blackhard said. "Somehow I think your name will come up more than mine generations hence, but I'll be a wolf in the howled tales for many summers. I'm the leader of the pack and a well-traveled wolf, thanks to you."

Dragon Champion by E. E. Knight 

6 Comments:

  1. Angela ReadingCave said...
    I kinda wish dragons did have packs. :(

    MY TT
    Book Savvy Babe said...
    oohh, I love dragon books! And there's wolves too? I am gonna have to check into this one, thanks for the teasers! Book Savvy Babe
    Natasha said...
    Great teaser! I've heard of this one but forgot about it. I'll have to look it up. :)

    I found your blog through TT and I'm now a follower:)

    Here's my TT!
    Anonymous said...
    Actually, in my book the dragons do occasionally travel in packs.

    Great teaser. Please check out my teaser.
    Leigh Ann said...
    Great teaser! I haven't read too many books about dragons but I would love to. Maybe I'll have to check this book out! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier by the way!

    Leigh Ann
    MaMa's Book Corner
    Micheline said...
    Yes! GREAT choice, I'm definitely waiting on this one as well...even though I haven't featured it as a WoW pick...yet! Great choice, thanks for sharing :)

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1