Thursday, December 6, 2012

Follow Friday




QUESTION: Activity! Who do you want to be? If you could choose any character from a book. What do you think that character looks like and what do you have in common?


 I will go with alot of others nd say Hermoine, also i will go with everyone else and say that being married to Ron..ehhhh.. but you win some you lose some. Hermoine is smart, brave, loyal and quick on her feet. She is everything I am not and i would love to be her. 













Now I will pick  a second person to be different from everyone else, Shadari from A Whisper of Wings. She is kind, powerful and heartfelt. Yes, shes a furry but her character had me bawling at times and she really does do what is right for everyone even if it costs her dearly. 

10 Comments:

  1. BLHmistress said...
    I was going to choose Hermoine but I didn't but she is a great choice. I would so want to be her.

    Thanks for stopping by. Happy Holidays!
    Unknown said...
    Hermione is probably the best choice! She really has no faults in my book. Happy Friday!!
    Naomi Hop said...
    Another Harry Potter fan!! I think Hermoine will be very popular today!!

    Here's My FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    Old Follower :)
    Seirra Poirier said...
    Good picks, can't go wrong with Hermione! & LOL @ Ron Weasley. :)
    Linda @ (un)Conventional Bookworms said...
    I haven't heard about your second choice, but you're right, Hermoine is quite popular today :)


    I'm a new RSS follower.

    Here's my FF post.
    ParaJunkee said...
    You know - great minds think a like! I guess H is just abso-awesome...so she is the common thread today. I have not read A Whisper of Wings. Furry huh? I don't know if I would want to be furry - might be cool to run around without a coat on though. Happy Friday! And thanks for Hopping! XOXO - Parajunkee
    Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...
    GREAT choices! :)

    Christine
    Rainy Day Reads
    Christina said...
    I totally agree with you-- it's hard not to pick Hermione, but yes, being married to Ron would not be my top choice!

    New follower via GFC.

    Christina @ Ensconced in YA
    My FF
    Megan said...
    Hermione is a great choice! I'm not at all familiar with the second character but will have to take a look. Thanks for stopping by my FF! I'm a new follower via GFC :)
    Micheline said...
    Hermione is a brilliant choice! I'd never heard of Shadari but she seems awesome as well! Thanks for sharing & for stopping by my FFF earlier! Sorry it took me so long to get back :)

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1