Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - Spellbent



Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 

Rules 
  1. Grab your current read
  2. Share two sentences from a random page, you can share more but not too much!
  3. No Spoilers Please 

LINES 

"That's nice. Does he want my shirt off, too? 'Cause i think my boobie got burned." I angrily pulled out my collar and peeked down my shirt. "Yep, I see a new Band-aid! More scars he's gonna wanna see! I could totally do the Big Damage Lapdance for him. I could see if i can pop my fake eye into his waist-band or something."


"Jessica!"

"No, really, I can totally do this. It'll be a hoot." I pressed on my spongy left temple, and the white plastic ball popped painfully into my palm. I stared at it.  

"is this a Ping Pong ball?" I asked.

"I washed it first!" Karen said, exasperatedly snatching it out of my hand.

Spellbent by Lucy V. Snyder

6 Comments:

  1. Book Savvy Babe said...
    oh my! Given, the thought of the Big Damage Lapdance is pretty entertaining :) Thanks for stopping by my TT today-- Book Savvy Babe
    Dazzling Mage said...
    Yikes! That's a nice teaser!
    fredamans said...
    I don't know whether to be grossed out or laughing... lol... guess laughing.
    Catarina said...
    Funny teaser!

    Here's My Teaser Tuesday!

    Catarina
    @Reading and Things
    Angela ReadingCave said...
    Ping Pong and a lapdance. That has got to be some book!

    MY TT
    Micheline said...
    This is a new series for me but it sounds really great!! I'll have to check it out :) Also how cool is it that it has 'dog' in the title AND that it releases on your dog's bday!? Thanks for sharing!!

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1