Friday, December 17, 2010

Follow Friday + Blog Hop


 What did you study in college, or are currently studying and did it lead to your current 9 to 5 or are you doing something totally different?
I went online for college and studied veterinary assistance for 2 years. I did not however get a job in that field.


 "What do you consider the most important in a story: the plot or the characters?"
They are pretty equal but ill give story a bit more importance, I can deal with bad characters if the story grabs me and demands I read it. However no amout of great characters can make a bad story seem interesting.

1 Comment:

  1. AO said...
    hi LunaMoth! i've thought about takings some online courses lately but i never got to do anything yet about it.
    i taught basic English grammar and writing to adults but that was years ago. i miss teaching though. thank for dropping by my blog and have a great weekend as well. c",)

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1