Friday, December 3, 2010

Follow Friday (1)

this is my first Follow my Book Blog Friday and Parajunkee hosts it at Parajunkee's View . this sure is a cool way to learn more about my fellow buddy bloggers and connect with them.


this week's question:

What do you do besides reading / reviewing as a hobby ??

what i do:
I play world of warcraft! So, its not a traditional 'hobby' unless you count slaying The Horde and dungeon crawling hobbies (Which I do!) I also draw but not much anymore, kind of in an art slump.

for those of you who wish to follow me through Follow Friday, leave your link and i'll follow back.

8 Comments:

  1. Jenny said...
    Just popping in via the hop to say hi! My husband adores World of Warcraft, he was addicted there for a while and couldn't be bothered:) I'm a new follower here and I hope you have a great weekend!

    Jenny of Supernatural Snark
    www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com
    Howard Sherman said...
    I love it! A question pertaining something other than books! Here's the
    short list of what I'm doing when I'm not reading:

    Cooking, gaming, gambling, drinking, smoking, golfing and sometimes even
    watching TV.

    I expound on all of the above at my blog. Follow me here -
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net
    Kristin said...
    Just making my rounds on the blog hop!! You have an awesome blog, keep up the good work!! Thanks for checking me out!!

    Kristin
    Nocturnal Bites
    Steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com said...
    New Follower - Hi, World Of Warcraft; I think I would get too addicted to something like that and I am online enough!Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    twitter: @fangswandsfairy
    Brooke said...
    Oh the world of WOW... My hobby? Re-rooting doll heads!

    Happy hop!
    Maidenveil said...
    Thanks for dropping by my blog. FF back! :D

    Have a nice weekend!

    -Len of Musings of a Reader Happy
    Unknown said...
    Thank you for dropping by my blog and for commening on my e-reader dilemma!!!

    I'm a new follower!

    Moonlight Gleam
    http://moonlightgleam.blogspot.com
    AO said...
    hi LunaMoth! thanks for dropping by my blog. there are actually 2 Moon Rising trailers and both are cool but i had to choose 1. i look forward to reading what you have to say about the book. later!

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1