Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 

Rules 
  1. Grab your current read
  2. Share two sentences from a random page, you can share more but not too much!
  3. No Spoilers Please 

LINES

"Mock me again," she spat at Verin, "and I'll do that with my sword the next time." She turned from him, and found Brulle's face slack. "Here's a lesson for you, Weapons Master," she said, stalking past him. "Give me real men to fight. Then maybe I'll bother trying."

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

4 Comments:

  1. Book Savvy Babe said...
    yes, love the tough chicks! Great teaser, Book Savvy Babe
    fredamans said...
    I'm with her! ^
    Great teaser!
    Catarina said...
    Great Teaser! I loved this book!

    Here's My Teaser Tuesday!

    Catarina
    @Reading and Things
    Windmill Of Time said...
    ohhhh, I like it!

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1