Friday, October 12, 2012

Follow Friday




Question - What book do you think would make a great Halloween (Samhain to our pagan friends) movie? Please explain in graphic detail and goriness.
I would have to say Charlie Higsons The Dead, I have not ready many horror books so i do not know if this would be a good movie but I did enjoy the book immensly! Its a post apocalyptic/dystopian book about kids who get this disease after the age of 14 and turn into flesh eating monsters. Its gory and with the just the right amount of grossness for a good horror flick.






8 Comments:

  1. Liesel K. Hill said...
    Haven't read that one but it looks cool! :D New follower via GFC. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D
    Stormi said...
    Not heard of that book but sounds cool! Old follower :)
    Nikki said...
    Hadn't heard of this one, thanks!

    New follower!
    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted
    Unknown said...
    ooh, that's a book I'd probably avoid like the plaque...absolutely avoid horror, scary and gory. I'm a new follower through GFC as lucyatmax/no pic. I can be found and followed at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com .
    Happy Friday!
    Beth
    Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...
    Never heard of that one! Probably because I try to avoid scary books as much as possible! Great pick! Hope you have a good weekend :)

    Here's my FF!
    biochemguy said...
    I hadn't heard of this one before but it sounds like it could be turned into a pretty good movie! ^.^ New follower (Frodosco - GFC). Here is my FF. :)
    ChiKittie said...
    Thank you for stopping by my blog. :) I have never heard of this book before, it sounds scary.

    - Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment
    Unknown said...
    Hi! New follower here! That book sounds like one of the creepiest ones I have come across during this feature and follow blog hop. Something about kids turning into flesh eating monsters really freaks me out. Thanks for sharing :)

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1