Sunday, October 9, 2011

In My Mailbox

I know i have been sparse these past few weeks, I have just been busy. Here is what i got for 3 weeks




Bought

Neverwinter (Neverwinter #2) by R. A. Salvatore (Signed!!! This is my super grail get!)
Bloodstone (Deadtown #3) by Nancy Holzner
Ruined by Paula Morris
Never Have I Ever (Lying Game #2) by Sara Shepard
The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus #2) by Rick Riordian
Spider's Revenge (Elemental Assassin #5) by Jennifer Estep








 For Review

Two Moons of Sera by Parvati K. Tyler
A Banshee's Tale by Veronica Breville
Legend of Witchrot Road (Spirit Guide #3) by E. J. Stevens 
The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe
The Emperors Knife by Mazarkis Williams
Planesrunner (Everness #1) by Ian McDonald

11 Comments:

  1. Dazzling Mage said...
    Neverwinter looks like an awesome read! Great books this week. Happy reading! =D
    Giselle said...
    Great list you got here! I got Son of Neptune as well but haven't read book #1 yet.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Unknown said...
    I love the Lying Game! It's one of my favorite series! I've heard really good things about Jennifer Estep's books but haven't been able to read any of them yet. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Great mailbox this week :)

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books
    Sally@Always Lost in Stories said...
    Awesome books this week. I love the look of Ruined, and I keep meaning to read the Jennifer Estep series. (I love the E.J Stevens books too)
    You asked me on my blog about the Iron Druid Chronicles by Kevin Hearne- the first one was okay, very different, but I just thought they were more kind of "bloke's books". I know other bloggers who adore this series though, so it could just be me!
    Lauren M said...
    Awesome books this week! I've been looking forward to The Way We Fall; can't wait to hear your thoughts on it! :) Enjoy!
    Anonymous said...
    I really loved The Way We Fall. So many great books!
    Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...
    Son of Neptune sounds exciting. Great haul. Hope you enjoy all of them1

    Check out my IMM:
    http://seeitorreadit.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-2.html
    Grace Fonseca said...
    Some really good books you got this week. Some of these books you got I've never heard of. I'm a little envious right now of you. Come check out my IMM this week.
    Karen said...
    I just bought the Elemental Assassin series at a Borders closing sale. need to get started on them.
    Lots of great books this week!
    Unknown said...
    Really wanting to start on the Pretty Little Liars series.

    This is my "IMM this week.
    Christy @ TheReaderBee said...
    Great mailbox! I really need to get caught up on the Rick Riordan series! I hope you enjoy all your new reads!

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1