Monday, September 12, 2011

Culmination of 2 weeks. Lots =) Sadly, a day late since I was camping in the middle of the woods/nowhere. lol!








 Bought

Blood Trinity (Belador #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Diana Love
Black Ships by Jo Graham
The Silver Wolf  (Legend of the Wolf #1) by Alice Borchardt
Night of the Wolf (Legend of the Wolf #2) by Alice Borchardt
The Wolf King (Legend of the Wolf #3) by Alice Borchardt
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendara Blake
Darkness Descending (Vampire Apocolypse #1) by Devyn Quinn 
Songs of the Earth (Wild Hunt Trilogy #1) by Elspeth Cooper
Luminous by Dawn Metcalf
The Death Catchers by Jennifer Anne Kogler
Thistle Down by Irene Radford
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson




Swap/Gift

Warrior (Doppleganger #1) by Marie Brennan
Witch (Doppleganger #2) by Marie Brennan




For Review

Wayward Son by Tom Pollack, John Loftus, Jim Alves
Zaftan Miscreants by Hank Quense
Lightbringer by K. D. McEntire

5 Comments:

  1. Candace said...
    Wow, you got tons! I saw Lightbringer on a few IMM's. I'm going to go check it out on goodreads. Hope all the books are awesome!
    ChiKittie said...
    Very nice IMM. Let me know how you like the book Anna dressed in blood. I hear it is very good. :)

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. =D

    - Beckie
    http://syco4twilight.blogspot.com/
    Unknown said...
    Stopping by to say Hi, I love your colors, thanks Lisa
    Haley @ YA-Aholic said...
    Awesome IMM!!!(: Silver Wolf looks amazing! (:
    jacque said...
    I am extremely jealous! You have some amazing books.. I really want to read Luminous!
    Thx for visiting Good Family Reads!!

Post a Comment



UA-55586018-1